Indiggo Child Music is based out of Flushing Queens New York. An independent label with the founder and CEO Joe Wize, who is a producer and creates all the music. A boutique label for a very talented group of independent artist. The genre covers hip hop, dance, and R&B. Our goal is to make good music and promote to as many fans as possible. Also to put on wild and elaborate very entertaining shows that fans can be excited about. We love making good music and we love the creative freedom to express ourselves within an independent environment. We can’t wait for you to hear all our creations.
What is a Indiggo Child?
- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty. (and often act like it)
- They have a feeling of “deserving to be here,” and are surprised when others don’t share that.
- Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell their parents “who they are.”
- They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don’t require creative thought.
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like “system busters” (nonconforming to any system).
- They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They will not respond to “guilt” discipline (“Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did”).
- They are not shy in letting you know what they need..